Once you’ve completed your game proposal, each student on the team should write a reflection post (250-500 words) that you’ll each publish to your separate sites. Think about and explain in your post how the proposal and presentation help you to fulfill the learning objectives for this course.
Describe the Experience
- What were your most important contributions to the group project?
- What processes did your team use to make sense of the assignment, brainstorm ideas, and complete the work?
- What technologies or writing strategies did you employ to complete your individual work on this project?
- How did you prepare to present your proposal to the class?
- How do you feel about the final product that you produced? What would you do differently with the project if you could go back to the start and do it over?
Reflect on Your Learning
- What new skills or strategies did you learn while working on this project?
- What new technological or design skills did you develop?
- Were the strategies, skills and procedures you used effective during the various stages of the project?
- Do you see any patterns in how you approached your role in the writing of this proposal?
- How can you apply the skills you used in crafting this game proposal to future writing projects? Where can you use these skills again?
- What are you most proud of about the episode that you created?